Confirmation/Guest Use Agreement
Home Type: 3 Bedroom/ +Loft, (2) Bath Cabin is completely furnished in all rooms. Forced Air/Heat, Fireplace, TV, DVD, CD/Radio, complete Kitchen Appliances, Bedding, Bath Linens, Starter supply of Soap, Paper & Cleaning Products, Deck furniture, Hammock, Phone, (PLEASE DO NOT USE WHITE HOUSE TOWELS OR LINENS FOR BEACH / LAKE)
Bedding:Master Bedroom-King, Bedroom#2/Loft-Queen, Bedroom#3-(2)Bunk-Beds…Full/lower bunk, and Twins/upper bunk, Living Room-(2) Couches
Phone/Internet: Phone is available for use if needed. Please note…any/all INTERNATIONAL long distance charges will be deducted from security deposit.. High-Speed Wireless Internet is provided at NO CHARGE. You are responsible for Virus Software updates. Weare not responsible for Viruses, Worms, Trojan Horses etc…Wireless Router and cable is provided on desk-(Please, DO NOT MOVE internet modem from desk) (Initials)___________________
Reservation Policy: If the agreement and deposit are not received by the due date, alternative “On-Hold/Secondary” reservations may be immediately accepted in place of this reservation. If the final rental payment is not received by the due date the reservation may be deemed cancelled by the guest and any deposits previously paid may be forfeited. (Initials)____________________
Refund/Cancellation Policy: Cancellations are permitted if the reservation period requested is re-rented at the equivalent rate, along with the following: A $150.00 fee will be charged for all cancellations processed to cover any/all credit card charges, fees etc. Owner(s) retain the right to re-reserve the property at their own discretion.
There are no refunds for early departure, delayed arrival, or any unused portion of this reservation. Please consider Travel/Trip Insurance.www.travelexinsurance.com
Please provide the names of all intended occupants.
Page # 2
Guest Use Agreement / Terms & Conditions
- Guest is aware that reservation is accepted for one family, or group of individuals listed on this form. This reservation is for quiet residential reservations only.
- Guest acknowledges that this is a Non-Smoking Residence, and agrees to refrain from smoking tobacco or other substances on the premises. A $300 assessment will be charged if not honored.(Initials)_______________
- Guest …Please leave all shoes, sandals, boots, skis, snowboards & sleds outside at all times.
- Guest acknowledges that Parties, Rehearsal Dinners, Receptions, Luaus, Wedding Ceremonies etc…are not permitted without written approval of William Large & Toni Funck-Large.
- No loud amplified outdoor music, drums or other non-residential entertainment.
- Guest will abide by noted parking restrictions and allowable number of vehicles for this reservation.
- Owner reserves the right to evict, without delay any persons who cause damage to the property or violate the law or act contrary to any of the conditions of the Guest Use Agreement/Contract herein. Property is located within a residential neighborhood and should be aware that any type of excessive noise day or night may disturb the neighbors, and will be grounds for immediate eviction. Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM-8:00 A.M.
- Guests are responsible for damage or loss to any/all furnishings or inventory that are located in or removed from the residence premises. Please do not move any furnishings from their locations.
- Guests will leave the property in the same condition at departure as at check-in time.
- Guests shall be liable and responsible for the safety and acts of all family and other persons while on the property. Guests shall not permit the use of any/all premises to any individual(s), groups etc…that are not a party to or listed on this reservation agreement.
- There are certain risks inherent to persons and property in and around the Mountains, Lake and Jacuzzi/Hot-Tub. All persons will be responsible for exercising due caution and agree to enter Jacuzzi at their own risk. PLEASE KEEP COVER ON JACUZZI WHEN NOT IN USE !!!
- Guests are aware that home is air-conditioned.
- Should TV, DVD, CD Radio, Telephone, BBQ or any other mechanical/electrical device become inoperable, rates will not be reduced and this agreement will not be voided or deemed breached.
- Guests agree to immediately notify the appropriate party(s) of any damage, fire, water-leaks or malfunction.
- Guests are responsible for all keys and are to return them to the appropriate area upon departure/check-out. A $25.00 fee will be charged/retained per key, for lost key(s). (Initials)______________
- Guests are not allowed to sub-rent or re-assign this rental agreement, substitute or add occupants without prior written approval. (Initials)______________
- Guests shall not bring any pets on the property under any circumstance or a $300 fee will be assessed. (Initials)____________
- Guests will rinse off all sand, snow, mud, lotions/oils before entering house.
- Despite pest control efforts all homes may experience a small amount of insects includingsmall ants.
- Guest waives all rights he or she may have under the Residential Landlord/Tenant Code of California since this is a short term Transient Vacation Accommodation Reservation and not a long-term lease.
- In the event of holdover by guest beyond the departure date agreed to in this confirmation, guest shall pay an amount equal to 2x the daily rate described herein for each and every day of such holdover. (Exception)-Snowed-In and/or cabin becomes inaccessible…50% of daily rate charged
- Guest is responsible for SNOW PLOWING/REMOVAL during their stay. (Initials)___________
(Snow Removal)… Bobby Neville (909) 744-7568 or Jeff Upfold (909) 867-2084
- Guest acknowledges home is provided with all contents in good/clean working condition. Report any/all discrepancies immediately upon arrival.
- Guest acknowledges that certain items may at any time be removed/changed, and/or in process of repair prior to guests arrival, and this will not void or constitute breech of this agreement or result in any refunds.
- All problems will be attempted to be corrected ASAP upon proper notification of such.
- Owner, Mgmt. Company, Caretaker, Cleaner, Repairman may enter the property at any time to make repairs/inspections with a minimum of (1) hour notice. (NO notice for EMERGENCIES)
Page # 3
Liability & Indemnifications: Guest hereby releases, indemnifies, defends and holds William Large, Toni Funck-Large, their Agents, (and their officers, employees, shareholders, attorneys, heirs, successors and/or assigns) harmless from any and all claims, demands, actions, causes of action, claims for relief, liability, judgments, costs, expenses, injuries and damages of whatever name or nature, including but not limited to high surf, inclement weather and sudden pest infestation, arising out of or related to the occupancy of the property by all registered guests, visitors and invitees and pets. Owners and their agent(s) provide no warranties regarding the condition of the property and are not responsible for defects therein. If any defects or hazardous conditions are discovered on the property, guest shall immediately notify owner and/or their agent(s) and will avoid said condition until repairs or remedies are made. Owners, agent(s) and their aforementioned are not responsible for theft or damage to guest’s personal property.
Security/Damage/Incidentals Deposit: William Large and Toni Funck-Large and their agent(s) shall obtain a security/damage/incidentals cash deposit as noted on Confirmation. Also, a *Credit Card will be secured for additional security, and I/We authorize the use of such deposit and/or additional credit card charge for any/all additional compensatory compensation for damage/expenses. Such deposit shall be retained by Owner and/or all aforementioned representative(s) without liability for interest and may, at it’s option and without prejudice to any other remedy apply a portion or entire amount of deposit to compensate for costs, any loss of property or damage/soiling/staining to property or furnishings or for guests failure to comply with terms of Guest Use Agreement. Evidence of the cost of remedy or replacement will be provided in writing. Copies of long distance phone bills will also be provided. A 15% service charge for coordination of payment, repairs or replacement may be added. If guest complies with Guest Use Agreement and there is no excessive soiling, staining or damage to property or contents or loss of property or contents, deposit will be refunded in full within 14 days of departure.(Initials)___________________
Arrival / Departure: Guest is aware and understands that AppleHead’s Cabin has a “Concierge”…Bobby Neville, who will greet and/or assist with check-in and departure. Upon arrival, if there are more people and/or any animals that are not noted on the contract, there may be an additional charge assessed and/or non-admittance. Also, upon departure, guest does acknowledge that the checklist of items in the “Final Confirmation” will be completed, or a portion of, and/or the entire security deposit may be forfeited. (Initials)________________
Guest Acknowledgment: I/We warrant that I/We have read, understand and voluntarily agree to this Accounting Confirmation, Guest Use Agreement, Liability Release, Assumption of Risk and agree to abide by the restrictions on use of said property. I/We further understand and represent that I/We are executing this agreement on behalf of all parties that will occupy or visit the said property. I/We understand and agree that this is a legal document.
Vehicles Allowed on property:
Page # 4
RUBBISH / TRASH:
Our community of Green Valley Lake has a private Rubbish / Trash service which requires proof of residency to drop off Rubbish/Trash. Unfortunately, there have been individuals who have abused the honor system for our community’s trash service. As a result, trash removal is something we must ask that you assist with during your stay.
There are NO RECEPTICLES in Green Valley Lake any longer. We have a private dumpster for our trash removal by our “caretaker” and cleaning service individual…Pauline Perez.
PLEASE…remove all trash from the house and place inplastic bags provided under sink in the covered cans on our deck. We only ask that NO TRASH is left inside our home. PLEASE…DO NOT THROW TRASH IN CANS WITHOUT LARGE TRASH PLASTIC BAGS LINING THE CANS !!!
After your departure, our caretaker will remove all trash from the premises!
It is VERY IMPORTANT for us to keep our cabin clean and tidy for all guests that stay with us, and have many return visits, so please assist us in proper removal of trash/rubbish. If there is any trash remaining in or around the cabin, that creates any type of infestation, there will be an additional fee of $150.00 assessed for proper cleaning. (Initials)______________